Tuesday, May 24, 2011

(2011年5月23日)の ♥SENIOR♥PICNIC♥

This week marks the last week of highschool for me. (TT) It's really sad... or at least, it SHOULD be!! Right now, I'm too busy studying for my finals to feel anything but tired... plus, most my friends are going to the same college with me! But, I know that I'll be the first one to break down crying on that stage, holding my... Empty. Certification. Case. (ECC.) >< Ick.
As a quick note for my Japanese studies (afterall, it is called happyhourjapaKOREA!), my firefox addon called "rikaichan" broke down about a week ago... which now requires me to use my brain more than I'm comfortable with. But I'm really glad it did!! And, aside from that, I'm also applying for a live-in position to tutor English to a group of college students at a local Japanese abroad-campus. Please wish me luck!!
  ♥ SENIOR ♥ PICNIC ♥  
Today (2011年5月23日), all the seniors got their yearbooks, and boarded 3 buses out to a lake about two hours outside of town. This is by far the only, only year that I have good pictures in, so enjoy~ And despite my hatred for creepy crawlies, lake monsters, and exchanging 恥ずかしい moments with korean boys... I dabbled in all of it.
  • 1. I went boating in spider-INFESTED midget-boats.
  • 2. I (swam)went into the lake, dipped my feet outside of the boat, and saw a lake-monster.
  • 3. I went boating with two sinkable-korean boys. I also got to watch them play soccer, and sign a yearbook! I got all 4 of them to sign mine. <3
  • 4. I wore a bikini, with the swimpants riding up my fat pot-belly... ><
  • 5. I got to be commander and chief of a 10-minute rowboat expedition!! On this feat, I totaled my k-popin' iPod, and lost my crews' respect by falling over about 1000x times. sexy. (Big Bang's Tonight and SJ's Sorry Sorry is now my perfect date music..). ><

But besides all that... I had the best time of my life, and all I can say to my readers is: I wouldn't have had as much fun as I did if I didn't put myself out there to grab it. (That. And. I had really good friends...) So, somewhere within this post of over-excited, run-on sentences and poor grammar, I hope I can inspire someone to go out there and have as much fun as I did! Because wanting isn't enough without a drive to put your dreams into reality. The last year of anything can trigger memories with people you dreamed of being with, but never imagined it could posibly happen. I'm so thankful for my friends, and a day I will never forget~ ♥ A day... that I completely forgot to charge my camera. And I hate that... LOL.
♥―絢♪

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! I can't believe we have been friends for this long. I am so happy for you and I can't believe that you have finally graduated!!! I am so happy to call you my best friend. We may have had our ups and our downs. But I am glad that we were able to clear the air before you had to graduate. I wanted to you to have a great senior year and I hope you were able to. I am sorry that we weren't able to hang out more during your time at school. But I do hope we will be able to hang out before you are off. I only want the best for you. =) I know you will be okay because you are so strong and you have grown up to be such an amazing person. Even though we may "fight" at school. I am so glad that we were able to even have that little bicker then. Don't forget the little people now that you are a mature adult! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cristy, you've always been so supportive of everything I've done... and I find it so hard to believe that I'm writing this to someone actually younger than me!! We've both grown up so much, and although I've backfired in the beauty department... you've become so pretty!!, in comparison to how I always remember you as. Miss Pinky Princess; trapped in my bedroom closet as I flirt with my romantic robotic frog prince. (Haha! Only you'd get that one...><) Your outgoingness is something I always have admired, and will continue to throughout my years in college.

    We definitely WILL hang out this summer!!^^ Love ya; something-of-a-younger/older-sis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very proud of you!!! You've made it...but also you have to count it as a blessing and don't forget that someone's praying for you to get your dreams come true...

    ReplyDelete