Sunday, July 17, 2011

MAGIC. PEANUTS.

Aya has officially obtained the "Soccer Baka of the year" award...
Today, my friends and I got together to watch the world cup! >< NONE of us thought Japan would win. NONE of us. And after what happened last year (Japan vs. Paraguay 2010..), you can imagine our aortic pumps kicking into overdrive as another death penalty is announced...

I've pinched myself today just as much as I've blinked these sleep-deprived, puffy, Asian eyes of mine...
NICE GAME, JAPAN!!!!!

きゃあぁぁぁ~~~やったーねぇ!!
あり得ないんだ!あり得ないーあり得ない!!本当にあり得ないんだろう~ぅ
ワお。絢の心が痛いww・・・でも~!すごくな感じでしょうっ!!^^ (笑)
よかった!よ~か~った。
 
About fifty minutes into the game, my friends discovered something... groundbreaking. Just about every time we popped a peanut, Japan got the ball. That's right. Magic Nuts. "Magic, Buddha, Voodoo nuts." 

This is how NORMAL my friends are..:
  1. MAGIC. NUTS.
  2. After the discovery, during the tie-breakers, they DEMANDED that I had a peanut in my mouth... at every second... of the game. U___________U
  3. So... do you and your friends have PEANUT PAPARAZZI STYLED PHOTOSHOOTS?!! 
 ...yeah. I thought not. //those are some sexy nuts.
Three Asian girls. One bowl of nuts.
Japan, you can thank us later.

But all jokes aside, we were very, VERY emotional. I'm soo glad Japan won this game, because many of the players had lost friends to the 3/11 tsunami earlier this year... And after everything that had happened, Japan really needed this.

OHAND after the game, we watched: ハチミツとクローバー(映画)~ LOL.

***セリエリへ: 愛してるよっ!!^^今日、ありがとう~ぅ

2 comments:

  1. 凄かったね! I never thought they would win either, but I'm glad they did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAAATE reply, but... I STILL can't believe it!! >< Jeez, it's probably been a month now..

    ReplyDelete