Sunday, January 1, 2012

あけおめことよろぅー。

すごく久しぶりなの...。(-3-);

Happy New Year, everyone!! ♥ I know it's been a very long time since I've updated my blog, but if there was a time to change that―it would be now, right? I guess I've just been way too busy to type up everything and end up rambling...
2011 has been a blast... literally. But, by the end of it, all good things came and went. I'm still standing, but I'm more excited to turn my life around.


I thought it would be nice to blog my goals/resolutions for this year; so here's my 12 for 2012!: (taken from ♥)

BLOG LIFE
post more!! (try for once a week; at least?) ><;
 better organization and transition (..or simply better blogging!)
more personal posts
HAPPY HOUR's first giveaway!!

DAILY LIFE
start working out again! ♥

PERSONAL LIFE
 maintain a 3.0+ or higher.. (focus more on school!)
get my dream job back  ;_______;
finally get my art commissioned and get paid!
devote myself to myself
spend more time with my wonderful family ♥
start strengthening previously neglected friendships
finally find that special someone..?


I'm so excited to start blogging, and hear from you all again!! ♥ Thank you for all the patience, and support. This year will be great! (Maybe this year, I can find/hire someone to customize my blog layout!! Anticipating..) Anyways, let me know your new years resolutions in the comments below! Excited to read~~♥
More and details coming soon!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of resolutions!
    I don't have many, because I find that I can't handle more than about 6. (×_×;)

    Resolutions:

    Learn all JLPT 1 vocabulary.
    Read at least 10 Japanese books.
    Learn more about the 百人一首 and classical Japanese grammar (inspired by my current anime obsession, Chihayafuru XD).
    Play Kanji Kentei quiz games more.
    Find a Japanese informational show I like, and watch all the episodes I can find.
    Read more Japanese newspaper editorials.

    Ah, they are all Japanese related.^^; I should think of some non-Japanese related ones for next year. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Well, I was thinking of adding Japanese to my resolutions... but, I'm already thankfully happy in my personal(/Japanese) studies. ♥ I have a strong drive in that, but when it comes to taking care of myself―I can easily fall apart, or give up. I have a lot of changes I want to make to myself this year, and this list doesn't even cover half of it! ;/
    Thank you for sharing, though! I'm sure you'll get though many of your resolutions quickly, but it still surprises me how devoted you have always been! I've always admired that, but I never thought someone at your level would continue working as hard as someone beginning with a strong drive! Let's continue working hard!!

    (BTW. Do you know if JET is requiring all future applicants (2011-12+) to have an Education Major from their colleges? I just happened to notice that my transfer school in Tokyo dropped their Education program...><)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, having clear goals for the things I really want to do Japanese-wise (e.g Read 10 books) helps me, and then I usually tack on vague goals for stuff I want to do, but will be happy if I make any kind of progress in (e.g. Learn more about ___ ).

    (。・・。)ポッ It isn't "work" to me really , since I'm used to it, and it's much easier to keep at it now that I've made a habit of it then when I was first starting out...Thinking back, I can't say I've changed much since then. I still get a thrill when I understand something I couldn't a year ago, and I'm still a big anime and J-lit geek, and know that if I ever get pulled out of studying Japanese by something, the lure of one of those things will always drag me back. XD Anyway, thanks! 今年も一緒に頑張ろうね!☆彡♥


    On JET, the only thing I could find was this page: http://www.jetprogramme.org/e/aspiring/eligibility.html It looks like as long as you have a bachelor's degree in something or other you should be fine. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I agree with you.^^―I still get that thrill when I understand something I couldn't a year ago; but I admire how easily Japanese comes to you!! You are so inspiring! You seem like a linguist prodigy...ワぁ羨ましいねー!ずっとずっと、一生懸命頑張ります!

    And thanks for the JET information! I knew this before―but I was just scared that the policy might of changed! Thanks for looking it all up!! (Also thanks for MENTIONING(lol) Chihayafuru! I got into it after you mentioned, and I'm addicted! So underrated though! ;c)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, thanks. Like I read on AllJapaneseAllTheTime.com when I was starting out (before the site went massively downhill), "You don't get good at something, you get used to it." Or basically, if you're surrounded with something, you get so used to it you start to get good...or something like that.

    No prob, frankly I'm glad the JET program is still around! I remember a few years ago there were news articles saying it might be cut, but I'm glad they didn't go through with it.^^

    LOL, I'm glad you like it too! I haven't been this hooked on a sports/competitive game series since Hikaru no Go, which I REALLY got into, and when I found Chihayafuru's matches to be just as intense, and character drama just as good as Hikaru no Go's, well, I marathoned all the episodes that had aired at the time (which was about 5).^^ I played the OP on loop for about a week. Anyway, I'm just happy it's a 2 cour series.<3

    ReplyDelete