Friday, September 24, 2010

リッキの親友’s

こんにちは!I'm リッキ's friend, セリナ and I am her best friend. I am half Japanese and half American. I lived in Japan for 11 years. I can speak japanese fluently. Me Riki and my twin sister Erika are planning to go to Japan next year or the following year!
(>3<)/ Were going around Tokyo, Kyoto, and Osaka, and other COOL places. So excited!! I know I lived there for 11 years and familiar with the place, but I'm excited taking Riki around with me and showing her where we grew up!! >< And she's really studing japanese really hard! 友達の応援よろしくお願いします!

愛里香です!! well yep!! my sister took up the whole space and wrote everything I was gonna say............well 日本旅行に向けてがんばって皆でバイト(泣)しなくちゃー! 
 また更新します!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. リッキ元気?セリだよ~!><
    you have a cool website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. いいね!^^ 日本で一番行きたいとこはどこですか。

    ReplyDelete