Thursday, February 10, 2011

もっと勉強するべきだ・・・

STUDYSTUDYSTUDY. I'm about to go insane...

So, like I promised in my last post nearly 2-3 weeks ago..., I finally taught my first class!! 
(2011年2月3日) There were a little under 10 people, and the next day―I was literally overwhelmed with all the comments and feedback I was getting! Even another teacher walked in and told me I was born to do this. Everyone really seemed to enjoy it, and my teacher was so impressed that he wants me to do another class for the members of our school's Japan Trip!!! So, this time, I'll be teaching about 14 students basics in surviving Japan. I'm going to do my best, and better, next time!!

After 2+ hours of teaching, I wrote my eMail on the board and told the students I'd be willing to go the extra mile and tutor some of them if any were interested~ well, that night I had 3 messages! I now have 2 students!! (I actually have 4 people interested, but unfortunatly my schedule is filling up fast...) I can feel it now... after that day, my life is seriously changing. I can see the neon lights of Tokyo, I can already smell the canals of Osaka... and as far as I'm concerned... I'm almost there.

5 comments:

  1. Haha. Yunho. Hope you're not too overwhelmed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @May;; Lol―I didn't take any pictures of the class, so I have nothing else lol... Yunho was there though... ♥ In the back row smiling, HAHA.
    Oh, hey―I still want to feature you a few times though, so I guess we can talk about that on Saturday! (I was going to write about that, but my life is so boring I thought I'd save it..! I didn't know you had a blog!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congrats on teaching your first class, and becoming a tutor! Maybe you just discovered your calling ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. @リッキ My actual blog is http://craftteenbeauty.weebly.com/
    I don't use this one much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @りんちゃん;; Thank you!!! I like to think that too. It's really fun, and I love standing up in front of a class like this―but, I never imagined how hard it is to keep on task, and not issue out too many random grammar rules up front and in the papers I hand out... I hope I get better at this. No one needs to know EVERYTHING on the first day, and I need to remember that... lol.

    @May;; I'll be following your RSSfeed!! I'm glad you have a blogger though, so I can get some more comments with names~~ ^^

    ReplyDelete