Saturday, February 12, 2011

Complete Pampering... ♥

SO, somewhere in-between fooling around on ウェブカレ, watching tear-jerking moments of Japanese Story, and making more and more ホンメイチョコ for Valentines day... I found the need to post some professional photos up on my blog...

So, I blackmailed one of my students into turning me into a model. 

outfit ♥
Needless to say, I am beyond impressed... Hair, nails, and makeup is all thanks to my old friend Anna May, who also took the professional photos I'm not allowed to post or see yet... She's an amazing gal with an unbelievable amount of talent in makeup and photography, and I really encourage you to check out her videos on her youtube channel! She's very open to requests, and based my own makeup off of Watanabe Chikako ♥ upon request as well. It doesn't show up very well on my crappy camera, but I'm very anxious to see the makeup come alive in May's photos! It was an amazing experience―acting like a ViVi model―and I really hope we can do more colabs in the near future!! (I'll post post the pictures soon!)
SUPER JUNIOR

1 comment:

  1. Aww, you're so sweet. Glad you had fun! I'll have the pictures done as soon as I can ^-^

    ReplyDelete