Sunday, April 17, 2011

干物女の誕生日!!^^

ちょ~久しぶりだよねっ!!><
I'm so sorry I haven't been around lately! Almost right after the (Japan) Charity Event, that we hosted at my school, was spring break!! I wanted to do a full post on it, but I can't find the time to pull it off with only six weeks left of school now. However, the Charity Event went amazingly smooth!!! I got to design the opening page, and although my first speech came out a little shaky, my second one was almost perfect! We also got to use the very nice audatorium, and choose our speakers. This was our event. I'm so happy that Japan has never done anything but turn me into a person worth becoming; I'm branching out...
Oh. Also, during our quick practice and set up, I had a HUGE stomach cramp and several weeks worth of colds and nasal gunk. Solution to this problem? Jumped across the stage into the seating area and fell between the platforms... hit my head on the way down, and scraped my foot. >< Stomach craps seemed like bruises after that!!! (Maybe I'll post some pictures...)

(2011年4月16日) 



昨日(2011年4月16日)はあたしの誕生日だった!^^ (今~18歳だよっ!)
Yesterday was my birthday! Usually, the local Japan Festival starts around this time, so I was lucky enough to see the opening ceremony. I find it only fitting that now that I'm 18, I have my Japanese name sorted out. The name-changer has finally retired!!! 

日本語先生^^
Flirting... fail style.
note. I'm not THAT short. The JET to the left of me is just THAT tall... with amazing Japanese skillz and a VERY good looking friend that avoids cameras like a plague...
R.I.P. name-changer. ...so beautiful... TT

(2011年4月15日) 

And the day before, my wunderbar friends embarassed me in every way possible... naturally.
The janitors love me right now. <3
Friend-making bribery... courtesy of セリ&エリ >< (大笑)
All in all, I honestly enjoyed my birthday! My friends were so sweet, and we just got back from a trip to a waterpark to embrace our inner childhoodz. My parents and my friends have been planning and scheming all week, and I just want them to know how much I appreciate it all!! (TT) I'm really grateful! Thank you all~~ This weekend was so much fun! I also discovered a lot about myself since turning 18. My name, my dreams, and well... college is all figured out now 'n stuff... (Very excited for college in Japan!!)

I'm excited to start blogging again! 頑張るよっ!
~絢 / リッキ

4 comments:

  1. Anak noong isilang ka sa mundong ito laki ka nang magulang mo...at ang kamay nila'y sinuway mo....(^_^) Mahal kita, talaga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kailangan kong matuto ng Tagalog pagkatapos ng Hapon... Turuan mo ako balang araw, mangyaring! Mahal kita, mama. Post ng isang pulutong ng komento! (Haha, google translator! >< Paumanhin mama...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaa! I love this post (yes, I'm stalking you here since I haven't talked to you on DA or email in a while =D)

    Your birthday's actually the same day as one of my besties!!!!!! that's crazy!!!
    :D so cool too,
    And that dance for the Japanese festival thingy....
    Spellbound!!! *_* lol I loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL YOU STALKER. ILU. //snuggle.

    I'm sooo used to coincidence since talking to you, LOL. But wasn't that an AWEMAZING dance!? This was an awesome day,.. if only I wasn't covered in bruises head to toe...literally. ><

    ReplyDelete