Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back "home"... I think.

Ok. So... I'm back "home" now. It doesn't feel quite like the home it was before―but, well, I'm here. I miss Japan terribly, and I only was there to experience two weeks of the "worst weather in 100 years.." of it. I guess that's a good sign? ><
I got back a few hours ago... jet-lagged, and just pure―all-around―pathetic. Trying not to cry, and battling chest-pains + massive headaches. I felt HORRIBLE. Luckily, I had a surprise waiting for me...♥

My mum completely redid my room while I was gone.
g-bless that woman... LOL.


My room hasn't changed since I was... born... no, seriously. I'm one lazy mofo. Now, it almost feels LIVABLE. And, if it wasn't for my crap camera failing on me, I would have had more pictures to show the beautiful contrast between my chocolate brown furniture and the mint, tea-green walls. Yep. Chocolate 'n mint theme. I think YUM. I'm super thrilled about this room! Thanks, mum!


I have soo many stories and photos (purikura, of course!) to share, but it'll take a few days to get started on posting them... >< I'm still fighting my jet-lag, and I'm staying at my friends' for a few days starting tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have some pictures up in the next 2-3 days, but please be patient!! I'm still trying to figure out how to blog 2weeks of my life, with 250+ pictures...

Sorry if some things don't make sense...
Still waiting for my engrish to come back..

2 comments:

  1. お帰り!www絢ちゃんの日本の冒険について聞きたい^^
    どうだった?ああ、きっと疲れたね。時差ぼけって大変。よく休んでね!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ただいまww^^ もうぅー本当だよねっ!最近、あたしは変な感じらを持っているけど…。(なんか・・・ふわふわするな感じのめまいってゆー…ww色々なんとかなんとか~ぁー。 ⇒すーごく気持ち悪!!><) でも、明日は新しいポストだよっ!絶対だー。

    だから、ーそのポストを見て下さい!
    ※【いつも~いつも、ありがとうねっ!】※

    ReplyDelete