Saturday, March 3, 2012

昨日チョー楽しかったよっ!♪

      Yesterday, I met with my friend Hitomi. :)
(During my last trip to Japan, my friends' English-professor-daddy had me meet up with one of his students for a much needed girls'-day-out in Kobe. And out of all the things I did on my trip―meeting Tomi was the most memorable, and fun!! ♥)
        Here's some purikura of us from that day;
   aaand now, here's a picture of us from yesterday...;
(That's one of my mum's friends (Mimi!! ♥) on the left.)

After catching up a bit, and exchanging some omiyage--I gave Hitomi a short tour of my college campus (which is actually right next door to hers). This Fall, I will actually be working at her college as a Resident Assistant!, but... because of some stupid mistakes I made last year, I couldn't work the Spring session. Fingers crossed nothing goes wrong again, but I'm not getting into THAT any further YET. It's too exciting, and I'm planning on doing a full post on that later this year. ♥


   aaaaaaand here's the omiyage Hitomi brought me from Japan!;
Some-what coincidence!! We kinda celebrated SETSUBUN in class, but this handkerchief was the topping on the cake for me! ♥ Not only that―the cotton fabric is my favorite shade of green. (I'm planning on attaching the scented deco-balls (LOL, can't figure out a better word!) to my bag/cellphone. I don't want it to lose the perfume scent though... I'm 'a bit' of a preserver-type.)
While waiting for Tomi in my school's lounge/lobby; I was actually doing some kanji homework for my Japanese class... on tiny-lined notebook paper. Yeah, so, I was really happy to get this book. ><; I'm studying the damn kanji, so I should at least make it a little easier on myself! LOL. (I miss Kobe!! TT)

UGHHH. She's toooooooo nice! ><; Hopefully we can try meeting up once a week. I ♥ you, Tomi!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!! (;____;)//

   Finally, now
just some random, recent pics from my Japanese classes...;
 
cam-whoring. ♥
So that was the exciting point of my last week. Hopefully, I can maintain this once-a-week posting thing... Well. "Hope for the Hopeful. Optimism at its best/finest."aya. That's how I'm going about it.
Do you have any quotes you love?
(&&how was your week?) comment below, please. ♥
aya. 『絢ぁ』

2 comments:

  1. I love your picture!!!
    I wonder who took it?? wwww

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarcasm. That means YOU took one of these pictures. So then, you're either...: A. one of two purikura machines in Kobe, B. my mother, C. myself, or D. Erika Sawajiri.

      Wait. "wwww"s imply it's a twin. But only one twin touched my beautifully crap-o-dashious camera to take one of these pictures...... oh, Sawajiri. c; LOL. Thanks for the comment, Eri. ♥

      Delete