Friday, March 23, 2012

春休み~。

I love meeting with other v/bloggers! Social media is such a funny world, and it's nice to meet with other crazies that understand. Today (or, should I say yesterday... currently undergoing an allnighter), I met up with my friend Anna May, and at the moment―she is actually sitting across from me typing up her version of the day... soooo awkward! LOL.
Isn't she so pretty? ♥ //drool.
She came by at about half past twelve, and ended up fixing my face until 4:00pm... took some pictures, and―finally―we left the house an hour later. Can you believe we got all dolled up to go to a FIVEGUYS restaurant? //shame.
May is practically a professional cosmetologist, photographer, fashionista, and photo-wizard―all combined inside a very unique 5'2ft lady. And so, I cannot tell you how nice it was to... wake up, close my eyes, and have my fabulous face painted on me in a little different style this morning! Or, how nice it was to have a high quality camera nearby at all times! She even tamed my crap morning hair!! I felt so pampered...♥
Ugh, yesterday was amazing. ♥ Not only did she get me out of the house for lunch―and some shopping for cake, and a few movie rentals―she also brought me some belated xmas presents, and early birthday gifts. ♥ I almost broke down crying from shock... had no idea there was that many things, and most with somewhat HUGE sentimental value.
She MADE this. SHE MADE THIS. - OMFG.
This was a picture we took back in Thanksgiving,.. in a bathroom. (I think we're sitting on the toilet, actually.) That whole weekend was a really emotional time for me, and just having her there throughout the whole thing really helped me forgive and forget some issues that really needed to be dropped.
Annnnd―yes, ma'am. That be a tofugu sticker you see up there~. I'VE ALWAYS, ALWAYS WANTED ONE. So this is either a happy coincidence, or an amazing friend who just knew. Either way, this sticker smells like dried fish... and has Koichi's essence ALL OVER IT. Time for Koichi clones? ;)
♥ 「私と赤ちゃん作らない?」 ♥

She MADE these...
She freaking MADE these.
These are lip care products that May actually MAKES. The one that looks like delicious applesauce is actually a minty lip scrub, and the one that looks like all the delicious sweetness of the world in pink is lip balm...♥ AND THEY ACTUALLY WORK. She may be selling these online through her blog. Check out for these!!
Childish, chubby amazement/shock? The whole day long...
Dude, wtf? I can't be sexy even if I TRIED. :(
I had so much fun yesterday, and even now―now that we're sitting across from each other yelling, and bashing each other about how we never post anything... "SHUT UP. I'M WORKING ON IT. I'M ALMOST DONE, JEEZ." LOL. We definitely bring out the best in each other... especially since my whole face situation was conquered by this woman. ><; 
The two of us will be doing collabs very soon, and very often!―so please check out her blog!! She's an amazing person with so many different talents, and will have a wider range of posts than me. Definitely check this fine lady out! ♥
LOVE YA, MAY. ♥ Thanks for everything!! ;) xoxo.

It's nice to get away from the stress sometimes...
However, does anyone have any other ways for me to relieve some stress?

7 comments:

  1. Gosh, I'm so hot. Glad you liked the present! <3 Looking forward to more collabs in the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLOLOLOL. ♥ Hopefully you'll like your presents coming your way too!! We'll DEFINITELY continue spamming our blogs with collabs―NO DOUBT. ;) Oh, and thanks for finally commenting after I had to beeeg. LOL!

      Delete
  2. u r so pretty! I love ur blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Thank you, but I don't think so... still, I'm glad you like my blog!! ♥

      Delete
  3. Geeee, u post so sloooooooooooooowwwwwww.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You asshole. Don't rush my favorite blogger. She doesn't deserve this!! Leave her alone! WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU? :(

      Delete
    2. OMG she nvr writes anithing anymre.

      Delete